- This event has passed.
XinYi Five Elements Qigong – Avignon
June 4 @ 10:00 am – June 5 @ 5:00 pm Paris
About Dai Family XinYi:
Dai Family XinYi戴心意 is one of the China’s most esoteric Qigong and internal martial arts systems. Rooted in the DaoJiaYinXianPai道家隱仙派 (the Daoist Hidden Immortal Lineage), the entire system is based on the principles of Daoist alchemy and embodies the richness and depth of Daoist philosophy and Chinese medicine theory. It is a powerful method of exploring healing, internal alchemy, and spiritual transformation.
About XinYi WuXing:
In this XinYi WuXing 心意五行 workshop, we will focus on:
- Brief history of the Hidden Immortal Lineage and Dai Family XinYi
- XinYi, Daoist philosophy and internal alchemy
- XinYi NeiGong心意內功: HunYuanZhuang混元樁(The Primordial Stance) – the fundamental XinYiinternal alchemy standing posture
- ChangSanBu 長三步(Trinity Step) – a stepping method that awakens deeper levels of consciousness
- Principles of Yijing WuXing易經五行
- XinYi YiJing WuXing Quan心意易經五行拳- Dai Family Heart-Mind Yijing Five Elements Form. These five essential movements increase physical strength and stamina as well as optimize the function of the five organ systems
- Self healing and clinical applications of HunYuanZhuang and XinYi WuXing
Instruction will be in English, with on-site French translation.
100 Euros per day if paid before 20 April
110 Euros per day if paid after 20 April
For payment and registration details, please Catherine (in French or in English)
Related study materials:
Explore WuXing, the ‘mother form’ of the legendary DaiShi XinYi Quan 戴氏心意拳 – Dai Family XinYi Internal Alchemy and Martial Arts School