Lifelong Learning (JingDao) session 5 Norrtälje 2021
April 9 @ 6:30 pm – April 14 @ 7:30 pm Europe/Stockholm
If you plan to attend a courses held in the EU, please make your RSVP below in order to receive payment information. All fees for courses held in the EU must be paid via bank transfer.
Completion of sessions 1-4 is required to attend this event.
With annual opportunities to meet with a growing qigong family, this program is an invitation to promote balance, peace, and harmony in your life. Together, we create communities of practitioners dedicated to the study of classical Chinese wisdom traditions who support each other on this path to enlightenment.
Session 5 curriculum includes:
- Fushui – Chinese Shamanic Energizing Water Qigong
- Yijing (I Ching) Divination (Advanced)
- Yijing healing and spiritual cultivation
- Chinese calligraphy and Qi-healing III
- Remote Diagnosis and Remote Healing Training
- Economy saver package (includes instruction only): €1,150 per session, which must be paid at least 60 days before the start of each retreat.
- All-inclusive package (includes instruction, shared room accomodation and meals): €1,500 per session, which must be paid in full at least 60 days before the start of each retreat
- All payments will be made via bank transfer.
- Full payment for each session is due at least 60 days before the start of the retreat: Please pay by 9 February 2021
- Retreat will begin will dinner on April 9 (6:30pm) and end after lunch on April 14 (around 1pm).