JingDao session 5 – Portland 2020
July 24, 2020 @ 6:30 pm – July 29, 2020 @ 11:30 am
With annual opportunities to meet with a growing qigong family, this program is an invitation to promote balance, peace, and harmony in your life. Together, we create communities of practitioners dedicated to the study of Classical Chinese Wisdom Traditions who support each other on this path to Enlightenment.
Please note, this is an urban retreat. Room and board are NOT included in tuition price.
In JingDao session 5, students focus on techniques to deepen their current Qigong practice.
Session 5 Curriculum:
- Fushui – Chinese Shamanic Energizing Water Qigong
- Yijing (I Ching) Divination (Advanced)
- Yijing healing and spiritual cultivation
- Chinese calligraphy and Qi-healing III
- Remote Diagnosis and Remote Healing Training
Prerequisite: Completion of Sessions 1-4