Daoist Internal Alchemy and Hidden Immortal Lineage Sword TaiShan 2019
October 12, 2019 @ 6:30 pm – October 21, 2019 @ 10:00 am
Please join us October 12– 21, 2019 on this incredible cultivation journey to the most famous sacred mountain in all of China, Mount TaiShan泰山, in ShanDong Province. This trip is for seekers of spiritual adventure and deep personal transformation.
We will provide the unique opportunity to harness the power of personal transformation through shamanic talisman calligraphy practice, YinXianJian 隱仙劍 (Hidden Immortal Sword Form), and DaiShi XinYiQuan 戴氏心意拳 (Dai Family Style Heart Mind Internal Alchemy), with lineage holder Master Zhongxian Wu.
Although Master Wu has been guiding Western students on cultivation journeys through mystical sites in China since 1994, this trip marks the first time he will bring students to Mount TaiShan, a World Heritage Centre UNESCO site that has been worshipped continuously for the last three thousand years.
For this trip, he has carefully chosen to share practices that are designed to allow the unification of self with the universe, entering into a state of Oneness – what is known in traditional internal alchemy cultivation as the “prenatal state.”
Together, we will travel through China, the motherland of these ancient wisdom traditions and practice as a growing Qi family. Being on sacred and native soil will help us deeply connect to the ancestral Qi while we directly experience the spirit of China, taste China’s ancient and modern cultures and feast on Chinese local cuisines and home-style dishes…as you will be sure to discover, life is delicious!
• 28 movements of the Hidden Immortal Sword form, which Master Wu only teaches in China. All participants will receive a Shamanic/Daoist magic peach wood sword crafted locally in Mount Taishan.
• 6 movements of XinYi LongShen心意龍身（Heart-Mind Dragon Body）
• 5 Qi calligraphy/talismans for deep transformation and healing
• Dragon & Tiger Internal Alchemy priciple
• Stay and study in a small mordern hotel, built in a traditional scholars’ style court yard on Mount TaiShan. Visit and practice at ancient sacred sites in the area.
All Qi friends who have attended a training residential retreat with Master Wu are welcomed to join us. Special exceptions will be considered. All participants are expected to be familiar with traditional Qigong philosophy as presented in parts I and II of Master Wu’s book, Vital Breath of the Dao.
What’s included in the cost?
• All lodging for double or multiple-occupancy accommodations. Single rooms are available for an additional $380.
• All group meals, including banquets and tea ceremonies
• Tuition and training
• Group transportation within China
• Admission charges to group excursions, temples and historical sites
Which costs are not included?
• Round trip airfare to China
• Chinese tourist visa
• Travel insurance (recommended)
• Taxi or rickshaw fees for extra excursions during free time
• Meals/snacks during free time
• Gratuities to guides, drivers and porters
• Excess baggage charges on airplanes
• Personal purchases
• Any medical or legal costs accrued during your visit to China
Please arrange your tickets so that you arrive in TaiAn (by speed train) or JiNan (TNA, by air) by the evening of October 12, 2019. Please arrange your tickets to leave TaiAn or JiNan in the morning on October 21, 2019. We will arrange for you to be picked up and dropped off at either TaiAn train station or JiNan airport for your arrival and departure.
Cancellation and refund policy:
If the tour participant cancels the registration at any time, the $800 non-refundable deposit will be retained. Additional cancellation fees (less the deposit) will be adjusted according to the following schedule:
• 100% refund (less $800 deposit) will be issued for cancellations made before April 15, 2019
• 50% refund (less $800 deposit) will be issued for cancellations made after April 15, and before August 11, 2019
• No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after August 11, 2019
We recommend that trip participants purchase additional travel insurance such as TravelEx, which covers any unexpected trip cancellation fees.